Thursday, October 18, 2007

Every family has its black sheep...

This is one of these stories that deserves to make the Guiness Book of Records of the "improbable come true": Barak Obama and Dickie Cheney are 8th degree cousins via a common ancestor back then...

I don't know what this is gonna make to Obama's campaign... maybe he should run for the Neocons now.

In any case, Obama's spokesman told reporters about each family having a black sheep... It reminded me of a touring cabaret lead star called Lulu, in a 70ies Lucky Luke comics album, complaining about her family's black sheep being a... sheriff.

As they say, life is a bitch!

PS. Did you notice that my link above refers to an Al Jazeera report?! I bet you they loved reporting this. It was the first thing that popped up on me when googling 'Obama Cheney cousins'. True story!

No comments: