Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Good ol' Tony makes a buck...

Various reports hit the press the last 24 hours about how ex-PM Tony Blair is making a million pounds a month by pitching to the crowds, especially in North America and China. For one thing, there are not enough morons in Europe and the rest of the world to wanna waste that kind of dough on this idiot... however, North Americans reward him for being a friend and giving up Europe and the UK just to please them and get himself in front of standing ovation masquerades at the congress during the years of unreason about international terrorism; that at the aftermath of 9/11. And the Chinese? Hey... they just do what Uncle Sam tells them to do... no strings attached.

Good for Tony. I'd do the same if I could get enough brain-dead around dripping to listen to what I don't have to say... because... what do I really have to say to the world other than how to kiss ass graciously and get a brown ring around my tongue? It's a sad story that all this is happening to a left-wing liberal too. A fighter for the rights of the weak and the poor... my ass!

Anyways... history will eventually know better. The one time hope for a better UK, following years of Torry rule, turned into a clown of immense proportions. Give me Maggie ten times over. At least the lady had balls the size of melons...

No comments: