Monday, June 2, 2008

Painting Nudes

For more than 40 years I've been painting different subjects on an amateur basis, mostly portraits, but I only painted one nude (hardly provocative) about 20 years ago. When I saw this breathtaking picture at Flickr the other day though, I thought I'd try it again... The model was put in this pose by this pro photographer dude who enjoys shooting young and well shaped models...

I knew I'd get some pain from the spouse, but what the heck... I ain't gonna hang it anywhere visible in my living room! It was just fun to paint this gorgeous babe and it makes a middle-aged menopaused ol' man like myself feel a bit younger again...

Since it's not gonna be exposed anywhere on a wall, I decided to post it here for the rest of you...

;-D

PS. Forgot to mention. Click on the shot for a larger and sharper view...

No comments: