Tuesday, April 21, 2009

When your dick grows inside your skull!

When I read this story I got shocked with the level of stupidity of some people. That kid Peter Chung had it coming to him... I'm showing you an excerpt here and you can go read the rest and hottest following the link...

(story from applicant.com)

Peter Chung, a 24 year old Princeton graduate was climbing the corporate ladder at a fast pace when he started his career with Merrill Lynch in 2001. Later that year he was stationed in Seoul, South Korea working for Carlyle Group, a Washington D.C. investment firm. Chung had it really good. He was in Korea, was making good money and was very successful at a very young age. He decided to send an email to his friends. Here is a copy of the email,

So, I’ve been in Korea for about a week and half now and what can I say, LIFE IS GOOD. I’ve got a spanking brand new 2000 sq. foot 3 bedroom apartment with a 200 sq. foot terrace running the entire length of my apartment with a view overlooking Korea’s main river and nightlife.

Why do I need 3 bedrooms? Good question…..the main bedroom is for my queen size bed…..where CHUNG is going to f#@$ every hot chick in Korea over the next 2 years (5down, 1,000,000,000 left to go)….the second bedroom is for my harem of chickies, and the third bedroom is for all of you to f@#$ when you come visit my ass in Korea.

I go out to Korea’s finest clubs, bars and lounges pretty much every other night on the weekdays and everyday on the weekends too (I think in about 2 months, after I learn a little bit of buy-side business I’ll probably go out every night on the weekdays)...

read the rest here...

Now tell me, is this guy a 'dick' or what? Those who disagree, drop me a note...

No comments: