Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Microsoft, here we come!

A few moments ago this was the rank of the top thirteen companies ranked by market cap (I took thirteen instead of ten to include IBM and ATT...).

Apple just jumped over Walmart and occupies the third place, only a few 'pennies' behind Microsoft. I have predicted that Apple would take over Microsoft by the end of 2012 but I'm afraid I'll prove wrong again. I reckon, they are about to land on second place within the next 12 months now, or even less, by end of this year possibly.

Between you and I, had Microsoft been led by a real testicled manager and not that monkey jumping bonehead, there'd be no snowball's chance in hell that Apple could ever get above Microsoft, in my lifetime.

Go Apple go! Show them good, them basterds!

No comments: