Sunday, September 2, 2012

Trackers, f*** off!

You surf to your heart's desire and spiders and crawlers sent by evil marketeers watch your every step wherever you go. Until someone sells you a tracking strangler like the one I'm using on one of my browsers. Not that they'll discover anything worth mentioning I wouldn't like them to see, but the sheer thought that people keep watching my surf promenades together with those of 100s of millions of others just pisses me off. Look at the screen capture here. As I was watching the Burning man burning night on a live broadcast (sorry, webcast) there were 7 sneaky a-hole crawlers sent by ruthless marketeers with Google on top (be no evil, remember?) watching my moves... with 1047 having done this since a few days that I installed the tracking stopper. Go figure. That's one of the reasons iPad apps are way better. You don't have to put up with crap like this. In the spirit of the burning man, lets burn down these f*ckers. Install tracking stoppers everywhere you use browsers of any sort. I only hope they work as advertised...

No comments: